10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
Hugging tip #54: hug for just a bit too long and whisper ‘hail hydra’ into their ear
(via kidlambo)13359 notes | Reblog This
i can’t believe your hips would just lie to me like that
(via thisgirlisnotalright)90398 notes | Reblog This